Kynntu þér það nýjasta í þessum hverfum
What is a neighbourhood plan?
Various advantages for residents and the city
The neighbourhood plan permissions are also intended to increase the variety of shops and services on offer in neighbourhood centres that are within walking distances for the neighbourhood’s residents. This has a positive effect on transportation and daily life within the neighbourhood.
- Simplified application process for property alterations
- More sustainable and environmentally conscious neighbourhoods
- Increased availability of apartments
- Improved utilisation of infrastructure
- Better public transportation
- Improved availability of local shops and services
- Bustling street life
- Better public spaces
The Six Step Process Behind a Neighbourhood Plan
- Process description
- Strategic planning
- Public consultation
- Drafting of provisions
- Drafting of proposal
- Presentation and confirmation
Did you know that Reykjavík intends to become carbon neutral by 2040? – Wow, really?
Creating a neighbourhood plan using the Planning for Real process
Í Skipulagssjá Reykjavíkurborgar má nálgast samþykkt deiliskipulag og aðalskipulag fyrir borgina. Þjónustan er öllum opin og gjaldfrjáls.
Borgarvefsjá er gjaldfrjáls vefþjónusta sem veitir notendum aðgang að ýmsum landfræðilegum upplýsingum um Reykjavík og nágrenni.
Í Hverfasjá má nálgast öll skipulagsgögn hverfisskipulags.